quinta-feira, 3 de abril de 2008

Sad Songs (Say So Much)

-Tempted by the fruit of another! Tempted but the truth is discovered!
-I live my life for you! I want to be by your side in everything that you do.
-Tell me: who? Who's fooling who?
-Why can't you see what you're doing to me when you don't believe a word I'm saying?
-Where've you been? Who've you seen? You didn't phone when you said you would!
-I don't want enybody else. When I think about you, I touch myself!
-You know I work too hard for this kinda play!
-I don't need to fight to prove I'm right. I don't need to be forgiven.
-It took me by surprise, I must say, when found out yesterday. Don't you know that I heard it through the grapevine?
-So it was wrong there in his arms. It seemed so right when another man loved me last night.
-When I'm alone all by myself, you're out with someone else. Lovin', touchin', squeezin' each other.
-Should have known better then to cheat a friend. And waste the chance that I've been given.
-Every time I fall in love - Crash! Boom! Bang!
-And though I know all about those men, still I don't remember. 'Cause it was us, baby, way before then, and we're still together.
-That's what makes the difference today. I hope you blow away.
-Don't lose the grip on the dreams of the past. You must fight just to keep them alive.
-Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you and all we've been through!
-You're as cold as ice! You're willing to sacrifice our love!
-...
-...
-Turn around.
-...
-Turn around, bright eyes.
-Go on now go, walk out the door. Just turn around now, you're not welcome anymore.
-Sometimes I just forget, say things I might regret. It breaks my heart to see you crying.
-Your love is gone 'cause it all comes down to you!
-Oh, you're a hard one. I know that you got your reasons.
-You are everything. And everything is you.
-I don't wanna lose you now! We're gonna get trough somehow!
-Now you don't talk so loud. Now you don't seem so proud.
-It was you who made my blue eyes blue.
-That's the way I like it.
-I'm never gonna make it without you. Do you really wanna see me crawl?
-What would you say if I took those words away? Then you couldn't make things new just by saying "I love you".
-Forget about it. I'm admitting I was wrong and I'll take what's mine and walk right out the door.
-Are you leaving? Are you going?
-If he ever hurts you, true love won't desert you. You know I'll still love you though we touched and went our separate ways.
-How can you just walk away from me when all I can do is watch you leave? 'Cause we've shared the laughter and the pain and even shared the tears. You're the only one who really knew me at all.
-I would rather hurt myself than to ever make you cry. There's nothing left to say but goodbye.
-I'm all out of love. What am I without you? I can't be too late to say that I was so wrong.
-If you take me back... back to your place, I'll try not to bother you, I promise.
-Please don't go. Don't go. Don't go away!
-Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down, never gonna run around and desert you.
-Do you love me? Oh, do you love?
-Do you feel loved? Do you feel loved?
-And when I get that feeling I need sexual healing.
-Take on me! Take me on!

Um comentário:

Unknown disse...

pelos seu repertório musical, isso poderia continuar ad infinitum...
Mas enfim, go cry, emo kid!